New Lisbon, The Friendly City!
New Lisbon is located on the beautiful Lemonweir River in central Wisconsin. According to Indian Folklore, the area now known as New Lisbon was used as a winter location for hunting and trapping. During its heyday, New Lisbon was a bustling center for railroad activity, providing service for industries as well as passenger service.
Residents of the City of New Lisbon enjoy an excellent educational institution, an unlimited outdoor recreational opportunities and community events. Small City life is offered through affordable housing, friendly people, and low crime rate. Along with employment opportunities, the City of new Lisbon offers an incredible quality of life.
New Lisbon is located in Central Wisconsin’s Juneau County. The City is located just off of Interstate 90/94 (exit61).
Madison – 81 miles
Chicago – 221 miles
Minneapolis/St. Paul – 191 miles
Wisconsin Dells – 27 miles
Green Bay – 148 miles
2010 Census 2017 Preliminary Estimate
City of New Lisbon 2554 2567
Institutional Pop(Prison) 1064 1082
Juneau County 26,664 27,079
State of Wisconsin 5,686,986 5,788,500
- City of New Lisbon Municipal Electric
- Natural Gas – Alliant Energy 1-800-255-4268
- Lynxx www.getlynxx.com
- City of New Lisbon Municipal Water/Sewer
- New Lisbon Medical Center www.milebluff.com/our-facilities/new-lisbon-family-medical-center.html
- School District of New Lisbon www. newlisbon.k12.wi.us
- St. Paul’s Catholic Church http://www.mjpcatholic.com
- United Methodist Church
- First Baptist Church http://newlisbonfbc.org
- St. Luke’s Lutheran Church http://www.stlukenewlisbon.com
- Bethany Lutheran Church http://www.bethanyeast.com
- Monday thru Friday: 9:00 AM – 12:45 PM, 2:30 PM – 4:15 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 Am – 10:30 AM
- Telephone: 608-562-3783
- ATV/Snowmobile www.juneaucounty.com/atving.html
- GIS City Map (I will have to forward link later)